Call Our Furnace Repair in Hamilton Services When these Things Happen
The furnace repair in Hamilton services we offer include a transparent quote. We have over two decades of experience as well. Booking your service appointment with us is as easy as clicking on the convenient tab on our website.
You’ll need to do that when you notice the following things happening .
- Higher than usual heating bills. Every furnace uses a fan to recycle the air through your home at the temperature you want. If the filter gets clogged or dirty, the circulation fan will need to work harder and your heating bills will go up. Leave a dirty filter in long enough, and your furnace can even shut down.
- Some of the issues that you can have that require furnace repair in Hamilton can involve parts. For example, faulty ignitions are an issue we see quite often. This is usually the culprit when your unit will not ignite. If you hear your furnace clicking but the burners don’t fire up, this could be the issue.
- Broken limit switches are another red flag. If the switch is bad enough, your furnace might not work at all.
- It’s quite often the case that aging wiring is responsible when your thermostat fails. Remember this is the foundation of your entire heating system. Here’s a helpful tip. Check the batteries to make sure you don’t just need to swap them out before you give us a call.
- If your furnace keeps cycling on and off, you’ve got yourself an issue. Keep in mind this kind of problem usually needs to be fixed by professionals. If not, there could be some permanent damage to your furnace.
There are several other reasons why these can short cycle. Sometimes, it has to do with the size of the unit. A furnace that’s too big for your home can heat it unevenly and need to turn off and on to maintain temperatures.
One of the other big problems we see quite often is a broken blower motor. If this important part isn’t circulating the air properly, your unit can overheat. When that happens it usually shuts down to prevent further damage.
A damaged heat exchanger is another critical problem. Usually cracks developed because of overheating. If that’s the issue with your unit, you’ll need to call for furnace repair in Hamilton right away. A crack in the heat exchanger can allow carbon monoxide to leak into your home.